The Official Site of BlogBlast For Peace (Sister site to BlogBlastForPeace.com)
"It is not enough that we learn to unmake war. We must learn to remake peace." ~ Mimi Lenox
THE FACEBOOK ALBUMS
Peace Globe Links
THE PICASA WEB ALBUMS
WHAT THE PEACE BLOGGERS SAID!
Cats Purr For Peese
Blog Talk Radio Interviews with Mimi Lenox
Tuesday, May 29, 2007How To Get Your Peace Globe ~ 2007
1. Choose one of the four Peace Globe designs below.
2. Copy - RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE
3. Sign the globe using Paint, Photoshop or a similar graphics tool. Decorate the globe if you wish. You can even include the name of your blog.
4. Save it in JPG format.
5. Return the globe to me via email - mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com. I will place it in the film loop and gallery.
6. Post the globe in your sidebar for now if you wish or you can save it for Peace Globe Day which is June 6, 2007.
7. On June 6, 2007 DISPLAY YOUR GLOBE IN A POST.
TITLE YOUR POST "Dona Nobis Pacem" This is important. The goal is for all blog titles to say the same thing on the same day.
WRITE ABOUT PEACE THAT DAY OR SIMPLY FLY YOUR GLOBE. If you already have a globe from last year you may use that one or choose to make a new one.
And while you're at it, listen to a little Lennon for inspiration.
Get my banner code! Spread the groovy word. ~ Peace Globes are back.