The Official Site of BlogBlast For Peace (Sister site to BlogBlastForPeace.com)


Seventy million blogs
Seventy million possibilities
Bloggers are taking over the world ~ One globe at a time.
Get your peace globe today!

Next BlogBlast For Peace NOVEMBER 4 ~ Go HERE and at mimiwrites.blogspot.com ~ Peace!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Eve of Dona Nobis Pacem ~ Queen Calls for Globes


I, Mimi Queen of Memes, Mimi Pencil Skirt and other names bestowed upon me by my royal subjects in the wee hours that shall remain unspoken, hereby declare today the beginning of one blogtastic week in the blogosphere.

A week of peace.



When you make your Dona Nobis Pacem post PLEASE leave a comment after linking with Mr. Linky. If you do both I will have a better chance of thoroughly documenting the event. I will have this link box up tomorrow as well. Still need a globe? There's time. We'll be here all week combing through the sphere listening to your lovely words of peace.


Also, I need a few volunteers to help scour the internet and send in globes or posts that you see. Queen is swamped. After all, I just got out of jail.

And my hair is a mess.


Photograph by Annelisa at Words That Flow East Sussex, United Kingdom

Posted by Mimi Lenox :: 8:59 AM :: 48 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------