The Official Site of BlogBlast For Peace (Sister site to BlogBlastForPeace.com)


Seventy million blogs
Seventy million possibilities
Bloggers are taking over the world ~ One globe at a time.
Get your peace globe today!

Next BlogBlast For Peace NOVEMBER 4 ~ Go HERE and at mimiwrites.blogspot.com ~ Peace!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Mimi is in Jail ~ Send Bail!


I knew it would happen.
Sooner or later somebody would get mad about making peace with the world.
And now there's a bounty on my pencil head. They took my skirt and everything.
My last gig in the slammer was for Felonious Act of Meme Larceny in the third degree, remember? I had to flirt with prisoner 060607 just to get a pencil, the girls in cellblock C are playing Solitaire on my laptop, they gave me bread laced with bread for dinner and I need a manicure.

These people don't play.

Somebody call the President! (1-800-chey-suli) but please don't tell my mother. If you hurry, I could be out by BlogBlast for Peace and she'll never have to worry.

We only need 14 more peace globes to completely color in the United States map with peace globe bloggers! Send these states......
ALASKA, DELAWARE, IDAHO, KANSAS, LOUISIANA, MASSACHUSETTS, MISSISSIPPI, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, RHODE ISLAND, SOUTH CAROLINA, SOUTH DAKOTA, VERMONT AND WYOMING.

If I'm flying, I'm lying.

Would you feed Patti Cakes while I'm gone? She eats chocolate widgets.

And who turned me in for a dollar?

Posted by Mimi Lenox :: 7:03 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------