The Official Site of BlogBlast For Peace (Sister site to BlogBlastForPeace.com)


Seventy million blogs
Seventy million possibilities
Bloggers are taking over the world ~ One globe at a time.
Get your peace globe today!

Next BlogBlast For Peace NOVEMBER 4 ~ Go HERE and at mimiwrites.blogspot.com ~ Peace!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dancing On a Globe ~ And I'm Not Kidding


She wiggles, she giggles, she makes me laugh. I'm talking about my friend, Odat. Oh, and she mumbles. But somehow, I think that keeps her sane. We like her! We don't know what she's saying under all that mumbly gumbly stuff but it's just all right with us. I love her Friday feature called "Happy Dance Friday." It makes me smile and sometimes wiggle and giggle myself in the kitchen when no one is looking.
I often tell her, "Go on with your bad dancing self." And this time she did.
Literally.


She's dancing through eternity on the tip of this peace globe with her dog, Spud. Check out his expression. He's the only one in the whole universe who knows what she's saying when she gets in a mumbling spell and he's not telling.
Don't you wish you knew what he knows??


If you'd like to have a special globe like this one all you have to do is contact Sanni at Coffee2Go and she will whip one right up for you. She designed this for Odat and will design one for you with your favorite pictures, sayings or activities smartly designed as only she can do.


And now if you'll excuse me, I have some dancing to do and some globes to make.
Do you have your peace globe yet? Even if you do, you could make one for your pet, your spouse, your mother, your father, your children, your blog etc etc.
Who said you just have to have one?
Have a happy dancing Sunday. Go on with your peace lovin' selves.






Posted by Mimi Lenox :: 9:20 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------