The Official Site of BlogBlast For Peace (Sister site to BlogBlastForPeace.com)


Seventy million blogs
Seventy million possibilities
Bloggers are taking over the world ~ One globe at a time.
Get your peace globe today!

Next BlogBlast For Peace NOVEMBER 4 ~ Go HERE and at mimiwrites.blogspot.com ~ Peace!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Peace Globes On The Radio

Update late Thursday night: The show was fun and Dr. was a great host. Many thanks to Doctor Anonymous for supporting peace globes and giving me the opportunity to talk about something I believe in - AND to express my appreciation for what you do to make this a success. Here's the archived version if you'd like to listen!


Click To Hear The Interview


BlogTalkRadio.com
I will post a globe count and locations update Friday evening.
Right now, I'm going to bed.







Posted by Mimi Lenox :: 9:31 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------