The Official Site of BlogBlast For Peace (Sister site to BlogBlastForPeace.com)


Seventy million blogs
Seventy million possibilities
Bloggers are taking over the world ~ One globe at a time.
Get your peace globe today!

Next BlogBlast For Peace NOVEMBER 4 ~ Go HERE and at mimiwrites.blogspot.com ~ Peace!

Monday, October 06, 2008

Monday Mimisms with Mimi Queen of Memes ~ Why? What Have You Heard?

No, silly, it's not the name of my post exaaaaacttlly....it's the name of a blog. Clever, huh?
This has to be one of the most artistic peace globes I've ever seen.
Why? What Have You Heard? is an aesthetic delight blogged by the prolific (and verbose) Mojo from Raleigh, North Carolina. His profile reads "I still have a few years before I attain "charming curmudgeon" status. For now I'm just a churlish disagreeable old man -- don't push it."

I almost did
n't read another word for fear of waking the sleeping curmudge but tossed that idea when I realized that Hey! I'm the one with a dungeon around here and I am long overdue wielding the powers of my pencil skirt...so I opened his blog with fear and trepidation. Succinctly. In case I needed to make a quick exit. And I find a post on Gandhi and lovely photographs and intelligent writing and half naked candlelit photos at which point succinct just went out the window. Gosh. He doesn't look like a curmudge to me.
No sense pushing my luck.

I'd better stick to the task at hand. This inspirational peace globe was submitted by Mojo yesterday with Gandhi's famous quotation "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" quotation at the top. I love the globes inside the glasses!
Inspired?
We have thirty days til BlogBlast For Peace launch. Exciting things are happening. An individual has volunteered to make a video for YouTube that I know will help move the peace train if not this time, definitely next round (we're collaborating on that) and this morning Shambala from Switzerland checked in which tipped the count to 40 countries participating. Her globe is animated and beautifully done as well and can be seen in her sidebar. I hope you will visit these two new peace bloggers and welcome them to the movement. With friends like these in our world, we should achieve world peace....oh....by....this afternoon?.....tomorrow?.......next week?.....

No sense pushing my luck.




Images: Public domain

Digg!

Copyright © 2008 Mimi Lenox. All Rights Reserved. If you are not reading this material in your feed reader or mimiwrites.blogspot.com isn't in your browser, the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Posted by Mimi Lenox :: 11:21 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------