The Official Site of BlogBlast For Peace (Sister site to BlogBlastForPeace.com)


Seventy million blogs
Seventy million possibilities
Bloggers are taking over the world ~ One globe at a time.
Get your peace globe today!

Next BlogBlast For Peace NOVEMBER 4 ~ Go HERE and at mimiwrites.blogspot.com ~ Peace!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Wild Peace


After a somewhat discouraging day battling with the folks over at Wikipedia regarding the peace movement article (it was "speedily deleted" for lack of "meaningful content" - see this page - they're kidding, right?) - I awoke to find this in my mailbox today. It was no accident this fell in my lap.
And you know what?
I smiled. I regrouped. I reminded myself to take one step at a time....and was gently encouraged by more than one friend (namely this one and this one and this one and this one) that Papa's marbles and the doll box and you....say otherwise.


This beautiful globe was submitted by
Tricotine for the upcoming BlogBlast For Peace November 6, 2008. To me, it represents the message perfectly.

An advocate for peace and reconciliation, Yehuda Amichai (1924-2000) was considered by many to be the greatest modern Israeli poet. He was one of the first to write in colloquial Hebrew and known for his passionate love for the city of Jerusalem.

When I read his poetic words on Tricotine's peace globe, I was inspired all over again.



Wildpeace
Oh yeah.





Digg!
Copyright © 2008 Mimi Lenox. All Rights Reserved. If you are not reading this material in your feed reader or the url in your browser is not mimilenox.blogspot.com, the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Posted by Mimi Lenox :: 9:39 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------