The Official Site of BlogBlast For Peace (Sister site to BlogBlastForPeace.com)


Seventy million blogs
Seventy million possibilities
Bloggers are taking over the world ~ One globe at a time.
Get your peace globe today!

Next BlogBlast For Peace NOVEMBER 4 ~ Go HERE and at mimiwrites.blogspot.com ~ Peace!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Bear-A-Tones Join BlogBlast For Peace!

So I'm sitting here minding my own business this Sunday afternoon when suddenly I hear....Lennon? Yes. It was definitely Lennon. I looked up to see a team of polar bears, one wearing sunglasses, singing "Give Peace A Chance" on YouTube!  It was incredible. They were in tune and everything!
Seems that they have joined the Dona Nobis Pacem crowd!
Who knew bears could be peace activists?

They're cute.
I hope they stay warm.





Thank you Jamie and Colorado Bob!

Posted by Mimi Lenox :: 4:45 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------